Covid - 19 Announcements - New Update Beginning May 4, 2020
Office Hours: Monday-Friday from 8 am to 5 pm
Now seeing patients daily with extreme caution and with everyone's safety in mind.
Our office is starting the process of returning to normal (or rather a new normal):
We are now seeing routine exams as well as all other complex exams. However, we remain at reduced capacity to comply with the State of Texas Re-opening guidelines.
Here are a few things to know before coming to our office.
1. Only the patient and 1 guest will be allowed into the office
2. You must be wearing a face covering. Because we must get closer than 6 feet to our patients, face coverings are required. Your nose must remain covered, especially in exam rooms. You will be asked to cover your nose if you lower your face covering.
3. Only the patient is allowed into the testing area, guest must stay in the lobby.
4. Everyone entering the office will have their temperature measured.
5. You will not be allowed into the office if you have a cold, cough, sore throat, cold, flu, or any similar symptoms (this includes allergy symptoms).
6. You will be assigned a seat in our lobby so as to minimize spread of germs/COVID around office. All seating areas are sprayed down with virucidal once cleared.
Thank you for your patience during this difficult time. We are following new guidance released by the State of Texas and "Governor's report to Open Texas". https://gov.texas.gov/uploads/files/organization/opentexas/OpenTexas-Report.pdf